Heart Skills 2023
AS HEART GRADUATES COME TOGETHER, we will hear how the heart initiation has unfolded in your life and explore more ways to implement the qualities of the heart in daily life. We will use dreams, active imagination, guided meditation, art, and poetry to deepen your symbolic engagement and explore how to implement your initiation in practical and meaningful ways in your outer lives.
Some of the themes we will explore are:
• Unconditional Love – living an effective life from a place of compassion for yourself and others
• Active Vulnerability – vulnerability isn’t a passive state; rather, it’s a way of living authentically
• Practical Spirituality – integrating a spiritual practice into daily life
• Life as a Waking Dream – explore how the unconscious is always playing out personally and collectively
• Nourishing the Ego/Self Bridge – creating a soul work practice for wholeness and individuation
• Weekly homework practice suggestions
• Class email listserve for sharing insights, art and soul work, poetry, and dreams
• An optional weekly buddy for those who would like a practice partner
Classes will be held on Zoom, recorded, and available for class participants throughout the 8 weeks. You’ll find this helpful if you need to miss class. Class attendance is strongly encouraged; however, you’ll find the recordings helpful if you need to miss class.
Space is limited.
September 11, 18, 25,
October 2, 9, 16*, 23*, 30
November 6, 13
5 - 6:30 pm Pacific (8 - 9:30 pm Eastern)
* These two sessions are self-led, Carole will not be in attendance.
Heart Skills is an 8-week class designed for integrating and expanding the initiation and work begun at the Heart Conference.